Cookies are files installed on the computer from which you access our website for the purposes described on this page.
The applications we use to obtain and analyze navigation information are:
• PrestaShop- (alphanumeric). Cookie "user input". It is used to remember the products added to the cart, registration, login, etc. It is a cookie strictly necessary for a correct navigation in our page.
• _ga and _gat: Cookies analysis. These cookies are generated by Google Analytics. Google stores the information gathered by cookies on servers located in the United States, complying with European legislation on the protection of personal data and agrees not to share it with third parties, except when the law requires it or is necessary for the operation of the system. Google does not associate your IP address with any other information you have. If you would like more information about the cookies used by Google Analytics, please go to this address: Google Analytics Cookie Concepts.
Google has developed an add-on that you can install in your browser if you do not want to be crawled by your cookies: Google Analytics Opt-out add-on.
Characteristics of cookies:
• _ga (persistent, 2 years duration, serves to distinguish users)
• _gat (persistent, 1 year duration, used to show our advertising on other pages in the Google Network)
• Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Settings.
For more information, you can consult Microsoft support or browser Help.
• Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Custom Settings.
For more information, you can consult Mozilla support or the browser Help.
• Chrome: Settings -> Show advanced options -> Privacy -> Content settings.
For more information, you can check Google support or browser Help.
• Safari: Preferences -> Security.
For more information, you can check Apple support or browser Help.
If you want to delete the cookies registered by our page from your browser, here are instructions for different browsers:
• Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-10
• Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647
• Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/kb/delete-cookies-remove-info-websites-stored
• Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph11920 Enter the Safari menu> Preferences. In the Privacy section, click the Details button. Select the website that stores cookies and press Delete, or press Delete All to clear all cookies.
In general, to configure or delete cookies in your browser you must go to the Preferences or Browser Settings menu and look for the Privacy section. There you will find options to manage your cookies and other data stored by the websites you visit, as well as configure the behavior of your browser when dealing with cookies.
Please note that blocking or deleting cookies may lead to errors in the navigation of the page, such as staying identified, keeping the products in the "shopping cart" or viewing some videos.